Mojang Minecraft (Trailers) Models

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Too much distortion in the render. You don't have to use all the camera effects, you know. A lot of them conflict with each other and should be used carefully. Distortion is one of them. Also, you didn't turn the lighting on, so everything looks blank.

2 hours ago, MrHappyGBJ said:

because is the same texture Mojang is using in their Trailers. On the Read Me File you can download the resource pack updated (1.16.5)

(just to clarify, Bare Bones is a recreation of the promotional art/animation textures.
mojang/svep/<who ever is making marketing content for mojang at the time> actually use a shader applied over default textures)

2 hours ago, MrHappyGBJ said:

I'm using Bare Bones because is the same texture Mojang is using in their Trailers. On the Read Me File you can download the resource pack updated (1.16.5)

Then it's no use to download the models. Anyone can get the Bare Bones resource pack somewhere else.

32 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Then it's no use to download the models. Anyone can get the Bare Bones resource pack somewhere else.

I've just made the models. If the person want to use the resource pack as complement he can download from the ReadMe file. It's optional.

3 hours ago, Draco63 said:

Too much distortion in the render. You don't have to use all the camera effects, you know. A lot of them conflict with each other and should be used carefully. Distortion is one of them. Also, you didn't turn the lighting on, so everything looks blank.

I'm new. Thank you, the next render will be better.