Weird lines in importet world, texture glitch

Tinyman
Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hi!

I was setting up a scene so it would be ready to animate. But for some reason there is a glitch with the texture. There is these weird lines, so i can see the sky behind them. This happens when there is a window or sky behind my schematics.

I have a short video. It is the hallway at the end where it's most visible. BUT also the hall it self has the weird bug, but not as visible as the "door". The hallway and the grey door at the end is 2 seperated schematics.

You probably need full screen to see this, because its not as bad but the bug is still there. (And bump the quality up to max) 

Hope someone knows why this happens, i have been having this problem for a long time. 

8 answers to this question

I don't see anything, but seeing sky through schematics is just the limitations of Mine-imator, and can't really be "fixed." There are ways to negate the effect, though. For instance, rendering at a higher resolution and making the sky color a dark gray. That along with any lighting in your scene will make it practically impossible to notice.

Uhm, can't you see the white lines if you bump the quality up. I've asked a discord server and no one seems to have this issue other than me. So its weird that they don't have it but i have. But changing the sky to gray you can still see the white lines but not they blueish lines. 

10 hours ago, Tinyman said:

Uhm, can't you see the white lines if you bump the quality up. I've asked a discord server and no one seems to have this issue other than me. So its weird that they don't have it but i have. But changing the sky to gray you can still see the white lines but not they blueish lines. 

can you take a screenshot directly from the program and mark out where the lines are? I can't see anything.