bare bones texture render

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Looks pretty good. You should add more stuff in the distance to hide the edge of the map, since it's currently easy to see the edge (I often use the mountain schematic that comes with mine-imator in a place where it is visible but is also affected by depth of field and/or fog). Also, have more light shine on the main focus of the image. There's a torch right above the door where you can put a light if you don't want to move the sun.

Other than that, it looks good. The posing fits in with the style of official renders with no bending.

7 minutes ago, TwoToRule said:

Looks pretty good. You should add more stuff in the distance to hide the edge of the map, since it's currently easy to see the edge (I often use the mountain schematic that comes with mine-imator in a place where it is visible but is also affected by depth of field and/or fog). Also, have more light shine on the main focus of the image. There's a torch right above the door where you can put a light if you don't want to move the sun.

Other than that, it looks good. The posing fits in with the style of official renders with no bending.

thx