Uni's Crewmate model (ver.1.0)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question  

9 members have voted

1. 1. You want me to make Impostor rig? (Basically, Crewmate rig but have a openable mouth.)

• Yes
    • No

Absolutely I think People Are wrong about The Mouth that Impostor have is Placed Onto His Stomach. All of that is wrong. 

From My Analysis, The Eyes of the Crewmate, or Impostor is placed Inside their Goggles, Not with The Mouth. Mouth Is Placed Right Below the Goggles Wich Means Impostor Have a Normal Body, Just Abnormal Teeth. 

8 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Absolutely I think People Are wrong about The Mouth that Impostor have is Placed Onto His Stomach. All of that is wrong. 

From My Analysis, The Eyes of the Crewmate, or Impostor is placed Inside their Goggles, Not with The Mouth. Mouth Is Placed Right Below the Goggles Wich Means Impostor Have a Normal Body, Just Abnormal Teeth. 

what about the fact that they have no arms, and that both their eyes AND mouth should be in the visor (they're not goggles), and that its entire upper body is hinged on its mouth?

8 hours ago, Yoshifan33 said:

what about the fact that they have no arms, and that both their eyes AND mouth should be in the visor (they're not goggles), and that its entire upper body is hinged on its mouth?

I just give my Opinion about it, but You can freely Believe what you like. 

Among Us Is Set time to the future when Humans Can't Easily Eat Vegetables Foods, That Makes their body goes shorter and shorter.  But Again it's not A Serious Problem. Just have fun with it. You can freely believe what you wanted. For me is that thing.