Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Linear transitions, too many after effects, complete lack of lighting, stretched textures and clashing resolutions and styles. Newbie mistakes, but everybody starts out the same way. Keep working on it and you'll do fine!

Though, minus ten points because monster school. Quick tip, if you want to succeed with MInever do anything monster-school related. Because you're new though, I'll give you a pass and you don't get a downvote.

Edited by Draco63

9 hours ago, Draco63 said:

Linear transitions, too many after effects, complete lack of lighting, stretched textures and clashing resolutions and styles. Newbie mistakes, but everybody starts out the same way. Keep working on it and you'll do fine!

Though, minus ten points because monster school. Quick tip, if you want to succeed with MInever do anything monster-school related. Because you're new though, I'll give you a pass and you don't get a downvote.

I think Doing Monster School Doesn't being a problem, As Long The video Have a lot of High Efforts. Am I right? 

11 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I think Doing Monster School Doesn't being a problem, As Long The video Have a lot of High Efforts. Am I right? 

Well, the problem is, monster school by definition is low-effort. Instead of coming up with a real theme for a video, it's just using an easy, mass-produced solution. Also, monster school brings down the reputation of MI itself due to its reputation for being trash content.

1 hour ago, Draco63 said:

Well, the problem is, monster school by definition is low-effort. Instead of coming up with a real theme for a video, it's just using an easy, mass-produced solution. Also, monster school brings down the reputation of MI itself due to its reputation for being trash content.

I agree with your opinions. Animators who make things with High End Efforts, But Just get an 1-4K Views, And People Doesn't Trust, Or believe that Animator was animating it on MI, And then Second thing is That Monster School Animators just make a simple low efforts, that Get A Millions Views. How insane is that. Well I hope Low Efforts Animators Out there will be make a High effort of Monster School, So Other people with Will not see MI As A Bad Animating Software. 

There much of Evidence that MI can became Anything, But If The Users are Creative Enough, And Wants To Take a Long time to do it In MI. That's the real thing. For example is Skibbz. His doing a good job with MI

Conclusion is:MI Would have a good Reputation If Almost all of MI Animators Improving Their Skills to make a High Efforts of Animations. 

Blender though Have a good Rep because of what? Well because of The Clashy Perfect Graphics It had. MI can does that way, If Other people support MI Developments.