Glow Squid Model (21w03a)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Glow Squid, now in Mine-imator!

GlowSquid.png

Smooth bends on each tentacle for that real tentacle-y feel!
The Bend slider on the Body part can be used to bend all of the tentacles at the same time.

A simplified version which uses MI's default bends instead is also separately available for download if desired.

DOWNLOAD
Simple Version

If used, credit is appreciated!

Edited by __Mine__

6 hours ago, Fox Miner said:

Wow man where did youu get the skin. Its awsom

5 hours ago, insanehelix7076 said:

He made it himself

I took the texture from the latest snapshot (21w03a), which added the Glow Squid to the game.

Edited by __Mine__

18 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

I took the texture from the latest snapshot (21w03a), which added the Glow Squid to the game.

You see!!! he could not make it. also if he would it would be great. but yeah. by the way I love youre creations (the Ideas)

On 1/21/2021 at 9:02 PM, insanehelix7076 said:

Jeez calm down. I took a look at a picture of the glow squid and it didnt have the same texture so i assumed the texture was by mine.

It is the exact same texture. I just decided to stylise it a little so only certain parts of the model are bright, instead of the entire thing being bright like it is in-game. The renderĀ uses dim lighting to showcase this.

Personally I think it looks better this way, but if you prefer its in-game appearance you can easily select the main part and set its brightness to 75-100%.