Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

UMA4 Is not ready To be released Because There's A Few Problems that A Little bit Hard to be fixed, Or Even Impossible To Be Fixed. The Car Isn't Perfectly Ready Yet, So Need few Months to be Released. 

The Editing Is Not Good enough, Because I am editing it on Windows Video Editor Software, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 Is On My First laptop that is Coma Right now, So yeah. 

Inspired By:Skibzz. Edited With:Windows Video Editor. 

Like Always Stay Creative! 

7 hours ago, Draco63 said:

My only complaint is that there's not enough damage done to the car, and it doesn't even slow down like it would IRL.

Oh Thankyou for the information, I will try To Fix it Later on.

Well for the damage for the car is doesn't Really Matter. Because In Theory UMA4 Is made out by Titanium, And Tungsten Elements, So Maybe that's why The car itself is not really Damaged. 

2 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Oh Thankyou for the information, I will try To Fix it Later on.

Well for the damage for the car is doesn't Really Matter. Because In Theory UMA4 Is made out by Titanium, And Tungsten Elements, So Maybe that's why The car itself is not really Damaged. 

Yes, but the impact would still cause it to jolt and slow down.