The Deals and Business Character and Model Pack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

dtxT6VB.png

Working hard or hardly working? Haha! So anyway I'm gonna need those animations on my desk by the end of the day, alright? Oh, and Rollo's got a new character and model pack in the conference room you can pick up on your way to my office. The guys at the water cooler tell me it includes 10 different skins, each with 3 different colored variants based on the game Sub Rosa!

LNrT9qs.gif

Oh, and get this: It also comes with 8 business-related models!

A suitcase, a floppy disk, a stack of money, a bendy dollar bill, a clipboard with a detachable bendy piece of paper, a pen, a pencil, and a state of the art wireless cell phone! Everything you need to conduct deals and business!

Check this out, the suitcase hinges bend when you open the lid! And you can easily recolor the floppy disk to whatever color you want!

0LPiFgX.png

Alright I gotta go, I need to finish that wallpaper if I want that raise! Tell the wife I said hi, alright?

TGm1VHy.png

CoVoHVP.png

You can also download a pack of Minecraft-usable skins if you want. Also includes the rigged skins and .pdn files.

The female characters use a modified version of RedAnimator's female template. It's been so long I doubt he cares but if he does, and he's reading this, he should tell me!

2 minutes ago, Mercury said:

wireless phone tho be thick and without textures

The thickness is intentional and I wanted it to be comically square

Brick-phone.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

And I figured the real deal didn't have enough texture to bother with it but I guess I could have done more

On 1/11/2021 at 3:58 PM, Rollo said:

The thickness is intentional and I wanted it to be comically square

Brick-phone.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

And I figured the real deal didn't have enough texture to bother with it but I guess I could have done more

I think it might have turned out of you just opted for a brick instead of going for the angles. Would have been much easier to leave the buttons as textures.

On 1/11/2021 at 4:26 PM, Ethaniel said:

I cannot believe you watch The Office, I don't think you can be friends with you anymore. 

i'm not your friend, buddy /s

On another note, I'm gonna need those TPS reports ASAP. So, if you could do that, that'd be great.