Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

so My last post about photo Realistic car render doesn't get into that showcase Tab, so I don't know what I can do more with MI. Seems that I am Boring to do stuff that I already do. And about the Poll. No one wants to vote the poll. Don't know why, but This is my Last Post of January I think. So here it is:

CPlxXg0.png

rRqYQEF.png

So guys. I know you will ignore it, Cuz Of course nothing SPECIAL WITH THIS RENDER. I just randomly post this, because I don't know What can I do with MI

Like Always, Don't forget to breathing while you eat. ADIOS. 

I think that just that you didn't get into showcase tab, doesn't mean you don't do something interesting. If this is question of recognition, than you just want to get some reaction from people on stuff you do. But that's entirely their choice if they do so. I think that the stuff you post either animation wallpaper or model you made, whatever, you do that FOR YOURSELF, you do that because you enjoy doing it, because you want to create, it's your hobby or you just like doing it. I'm saying this because by what you wrote, it looks like you just think that nobody cares about what you do. It can look like it yes, but forums are place to share your work. If you make something and nobody reacts, that doesn't mean that nobody watches you bcs you do boring stuff.

2 hours ago, golemcz said:

I think that just that you didn't get into showcase tab, doesn't mean you don't do something interesting. If this is question of recognition, than you just want to get some reaction from people on stuff you do. But that's entirely their choice if they do so. I think that the stuff you post either animation wallpaper or model you made, whatever, you do that FOR YOURSELF, you do that because you enjoy doing it, because you want to create, it's your hobby or you just like doing it. I'm saying this because by what you wrote, it looks like you just think that nobody cares about what you do. It can look like it yes, but forums are place to share your work. If you make something and nobody reacts, that doesn't mean that nobody watches you bcs you do boring stuff.

Well for that Thing I am still ignore that problem, Until I make A Poll. 

Thanks For the support, And You're Reminding me About it, Thankyou for ya Advice. 

2 hours ago, Jeo_Swift said:

awesome render

thanks. 

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Add A New Text.