Need asset

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I need some Mine-Imator assets (3D models). Can somebody give me some sci-fi/computer/office assets? Please. I need some stuff to make a mig movie-style animation. The assets don't need to be sci-fi/computer/office themed stuff. I promise that anyone who gives me assets will be in the credits. {Also, can I get a tutorial on how to import the assets? Both would be appreciated. Until I get the tutorial, thean everything in the curly brackets will be deleted, and replaced with thanks to everyone that sent in a good tutorial.} download blender

Edited by emilemori1988

6 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Conclusion is:MI is made out by GAMEMAKER Engine. So That Engine is just fine for 2D's Game, or software,But With David somehow he can make it as a 3D Software from GM. so that's it. 

Is that... relavant?

He is requesting for models.

And to answer OP's question, there is a button you can click on the top bar that says "import assets". You can import models(.mimodel) and objects(.miobject which can contain anything, even models). and even another project.

To find assets, google would help.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I have not used mi in a long time