Pony Sharp Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made an abomination.

#KillPonySharp

img%5D

Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/0iuusgzxwz16hau/Pony+Sharp+Rig.rar/file

Credit:

Nimi [Ears]

Robyfied [Tail]

SharpWind [Oblivion placeholder model, face rig, hair, leg chains, shoes, pupil texture, and Oblivion 4.0 skin]

Edited by tutibrave

HOW I MADE IT:

1. Edited SharpWind's Oblivion placeholder model in Modelbench

2. Saved the model

3. Imported the model

4. Used Oblivion 4.0, Robyfied's furry rig, and Nimi's Neko ears rig

5. Exported the rig to a .miobject file

nice.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ha............................................................................................................................haha.........................................................ish 

But why man it is  like doing this to the word man amn 

but i like this more than the origanal creeper texture.

keep it going man.

On 1/6/2021 at 7:14 AM, SwampDuh said:

But now it is a legend

Why How Noooooo

On 1/8/2021 at 12:41 PM, IPlayMc said:

kill it

Yes Thank you

M8, i created the official ponysharp rig and first of all it looks nothing like the og version, 2nd Credit the people who created the original, i own the original rig and created it 25th December 2019, you didnt credit me or sharpwind, sharpwind stated in his rig video abou crefiting him, so do! Its realy not ok

Yes but you didnt credit me, its not even a bad knockoff of the og. pony sharp but its also a realy hurtfull thing just recreating something someone else spend a lot of time on... So please take it down you have had 0 permisson by me to do so, so the easiest way youre in this is taking the rig down... i will take futher actions incase you dont 

To be fair, @tutibrave posted a WIP image of it around a week before posting it, and most of it is made using freely available rigs on the forums. Also, if your rig is private @thisguy Emerald, did all the people in this video also steal your rig?

If I'm understanding the situation correctly, you posted the original as a meme image without publishing the rig, and then it took off and multiple people recreated it? Or you allowed the people in this video to use your rig?

No matter what the case is, we can't have a post removed because of the idea that inspired it. He didn't steal anything of yours, he created the entire thing himself. You even said it yourself:

22 hours ago, thisguy Emerald said:

first of all it looks nothing like the og version

This rig doesn't belong to you, and you're aware of that. I'm not going to remove a post unless it's genuinely stolen content, and I have no reason to believe it is. I don't know of any of the background to this however, and I'm filling in the gaps myself, so I'm open if you want to elaborate.

The rig has been shared under the agreement during the Collab event as a short time dowload for people wanting to take part, with all the information credt etc. after the collab was over and done ive taken it down like said but also cause i wanted to do sharp the favor of the overused memes, ive been a part of the video myself as a host. i had said (the post is no longer where i posted it, or atleast i cant find it) that if used for diffrent usadge then memes to please credit me, every question on servers asking for the rig or parts of it ive awnsered with no or made a totorial for. Id be completly ok with getting the credit of creating the ideo of pony sharpwind, it generaly infurates me tbh that its ok to recreate somthing and not mention the original. This was never ment to wander off to the forums and stay as a communty meme, which it is. 

It personly hurts a lot since its just not right in many ways and i dont understand how others would react to it if it was their rig beeing recreated without their knowing and spred. 

Im sorry if this is an inconvenience to you @Rollo. I understand that its tec not the same but still the feeling of alot of things that grown to heart and made aware of ignored and thrown out the window