Dev update #20: 2020 wrap-up and 1.3 progress update

30 minutes ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

Look, if such barriers were added, some of my animations would be impossible to animate from the amount of stuff I import being denied of access because it would “surpass the data limit” that Mine-Imator would have programmed in it! It may look useful for you, but it would put a-lot of limits to animators since Game Maker wasn’t built for this kind of thing.

That has nothing to do with a memory leak.

5 hours ago, moniker said:

That has nothing to do with a memory leak.

I hate to break it to you kid, but most of your ideas are just not as worth it as you think they are. Yes, there are a few that are actually good, but most of them (and this one) just don’t have the potential.

The thing is that most people currently don’t need most of these features as Mine-Imator is already great as it is. It’s a simple software designed for helping people making simple, yet amazing animations, add all of these complex features, the simplicity vanishes away. There would be an extra few layers of complexity that would turn the software into something like Cinema4D, but free, which is not the point of Mine-Imator.

I am not a developer, or a moderator, I am just sharing my opinion. You have the right to ignore me completely, but I just want you to consider it.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:02 AM, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

I hate to break it to you kid, but most of your ideas are just not as worth it as you think they are. Yes, there are a few that are actually good, but most of them (and this one) just don’t have the potential.

The thing is that most people currently don’t need most of these features as Mine-Imator is already great as it is. It’s a simple software designed for helping people making simple, yet amazing animations, add all of these complex features, the simplicity vanishes away. There would be an extra few layers of complexity that would turn the software into something like Cinema4D, but free, which is not the point of Mine-Imator.

I am not a developer, or a moderator, I am just sharing my opinion. You have the right to ignore me completely, but I just want you to consider it.

Wrong. This isn't even about adding new features but about fixing a bug that causes a memory leak. Even David and Nimi upvoted my posts about it.

1 minute ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

For the final time, a component in the rig was causing it!!! There is nothing defective with Mine-Imator like you claim there is!

There was nothing wrong with the rig. It was Mine-imator's faulty handling of text which requires a bugfix for Mine-imator that'll come in 1.3. Now-- we're moving on from this.

15 hours ago, Nimi said:

There was nothing wrong with the rig. It was Mine-imator's faulty handling of text which requires a bugfix for Mine-imator that'll come in 1.3. Now-- we're moving on from this.

Thank you for clearing the confusion! :) 

7 hours ago, Abu_K said:

I'm sorry I cannot be a developer for Mine-imator because I'm under 15 age.

Doesn’t mean you never will. 15 years of age is still roughly the beginning of your life, there is plenty of time to learn and become a developer!

The cyan bend circle allows you to bend in a range of -180 to 180 irrespective of what the actual bending for the part is (for instance, a default arm is from X: 0 to 180º if you use the bar to bend which is correct, instead of the circle). Is this fixed for the next release?

7 hours ago, Abu_K said:

Ahh!

thats a long time, I guess I have to use blender now

Yes me too Nimi Can make 1.3 public  before 1.17

7 hours ago, Nimi said:

1.3 (or its pre-releases) are planned after Minecraft 1.17 releases, ETA is sometime in August or September.

You can make 1.3 before 1.17 and make 1.3.1 with 1.17?

14 hours ago, Creeperzio said:

Yes me too Nimi Can make 1.3 public  before 1.17

You can make 1.3 before 1.17 and make 1.3.1 with 1.17?

For The best,And Rewarded Results.

Then You Just Need To Wait... Developers Know The Best. Just wait.

I know I am late to this but I think anti aliasing and aliasing would be a nice addition, so we could get more High Quality pics!

and motion blur would be decent too if possible!

As always keep up the great work M.I Team!

Edited by FredMCGamer