Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So with some Improvements On the Car, This time I need to tell ya guys about the car. This car is take the place From. Between Presents, And Future Theme. So that's why This Car looks like more futuristic, but the shape of it Is more like a classical Car for example is DeLorean. 

So here it is:

kRzfe2Y.png

And One last thing is I got an Idea To make My Own Car Company named Ustica in the future,If I luck enough. So know I know why UMA4 Is not MA4. That because This is the first car I ever Design With my own creativity Ideas, And Yeah I put the name from Ustica into MA4 Is to remember if this Car was the first time In The Ustica History. So just want to Highlight it for future generations. 

This image Does not Contain A Glow Egdes, So Forget About Glow Egdes. This Is MINE-IMATOR. And Like Always. STAY CREATIVE!

5 hours ago, Epico43 said:

nooooooo! the car is not shiny ? i thought it would be shiny

I can do that, But With my Wonderful Potato Laptop, I can't make it, + It so hard to trick the camera angle.

3 hours ago, EnderFrameStudios TM said:

yeah but thats laggy

That's right, Unless If I have RTX 3090 PC, Maybe Using 100x Camera is not a problem. 

1 hour ago, MBB said:

My only gripe is the wheels.

the wheels.

Maybe try out square wheels, or even futuristic floaty square ones; I think that'd go well with the Delorean theme

The problem is This is not a DeLorean Type, Just Similar Shape of it. But If I use square wheels, Really really Square Wheels. The Car will looks like a crap, Cu that thing. But for the Floating Type, Yes I will Implement That into My Vehicle Design, But I already think about it since before you commented on this topic, but Hey. Thanks.