Minecraft Animator For Hire

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Looking for a Minecraft Animator who is experienced in making monster school styled animations to create 8 minute long animations for my Youtube channel, I really want this to be a long term opportunity that can help both, you, and me a lot ?

Style I'm looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCewGZGE1lzcWCb_uohQ1BQg

?Looking for?
- Someone experienced in using Mine-Imator or anything else you wanna use to make the animations.

- Positive Attitude

- Someone who has experience in editing videos (Nothing major, you will just need to add some sounds and effects to make it funny)

⚠️Must have⚠️
- Discord (for communication, post your discord in this thread and i will add you)
- Previous work that I can see (doesn't have to be for another channel, just need to see how much experience you have)
- Fast turnaround time (within 2-3 days per video)

Pay: $50 per video (will increase the payment if you do a good job or work for long-term)

bruh heres um some advice from me... um so 2-3 days per 8 minute video is not enough time in my opinion .. lol but good luck finding someone 

Edit: nvm the link of the type videos you want is really cringe and i could make in 5 minutes

Edited by Levi587