Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Steve's actions transition between each other in a linear fashion. Try to overlap them more to improve the flow. There shouldn't be a definable point where one action ends and another one starts. Other than that, the animation is good.

The intro, though, takes up half of the video. In short videos like this, it would be better to not have an intro. Intros, I feel, should be reserved for larger, more official videos, or for compilations of a bunch of animation tests. The intro itself looks really good, except for one part where the flatlands are visible for a moment. Try turning off the ground, fog, and clouds in the background settings and set the sky color to be the same as the color as the plane. This should fix this problem and also allow you to remove the blue plane behind the rest of the intro.

9 hours ago, TwoToRule said:

Steve's actions transition between each other in a linear fashion. Try to overlap them more to improve the flow. There shouldn't be a definable point where one action ends and another one starts. Other than that, the animation is good.

The intro, though, takes up half of the video. In short videos like this, it would be better to not have an intro. Intros, I feel, should be reserved for larger, more official videos, or for compilations of a bunch of animation tests. The intro itself looks really good, except for one part where the flatlands are visible for a moment. Try turning off the ground, fog, and clouds in the background settings and set the sky color to be the same as the color as the plane. This should fix this problem and also allow you to remove the blue plane behind the rest of the intro.

Thanks for the advice ill keep that in mind

yah my bad about the intro i should have uploaded the other one with no intro the net so slow so i couldn't upload it