[Mine-imator Tool] Audio 2 Keyframe Converter

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This software can convert your speech audio into the corresponding mineimator 'lip keyframe' object. 

【Tutorial】
First, you need to put your vocal audio (no bgm and .wav file!!) into audio resources folder. 

Then, you should lauch Audio-keyframes converter(English version).exe and follow the instructions of converter. 

After converting, please import xxx_finish.miobject to your project

【contact us】
If you have any questions, please contact us in the forum or youtube 

Fourm ID:Excitablecell,Stanwade,ttrtty5,ChennyWang0311
Forum
Youtube channel

【authors】

1.  model convert: @Excitablecell(EXanimation)
2.  audio analysis:  @Stanwade
3.  GUI design: @ttrtty5 
4.  translator: @ChennyWang0311 

Spoiler

Edited by Excitablecell

9 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

So you have Wide Screen Huh? 

Imagine if I have one. This Wide screen will save My Time. So I think this Thing or Nimi Can Implemented In MI, But I don't know. Nimi Decided. 

For now it cant be in mineimator. not Nimi decides but GMS(Game Maker Studio) does lol. We didn't try Gms before, if there's an opportunity we will certainly try this.?

But it can be rewritten in GML(Game Maker Language), cause it is an actually simple function.

Edited by Stanwade

2 hours ago, Stanwade said:

For now it cant be in mineimator. not Nimi decides but GMS does lol. We didn't try Gms before, if there's a opportunity we will certainly try this.?

But it can be rewritten in Gml(game maker language), course it is an actually simple function.

I don't know What the hell is GMS, And GML Is. But One day,I will be an Expert At These Stuff. 

Thanks to @Excitablecell we got a new tip:

Your wav must use PCM format in our little tool. If not, try to change its format to PCM.

Actually we are using .wav files, but .wav files support many different encoding formats. The only encoding formats that can be used in our tool is PCM. So if you want to run this tool properly, you must convert your .wav files into the ones that using PCM.

BTW, PCM is the short of " Pulse Code Modulation ".

Reason (if you are interested):

We're using wave module in Python 3.7, which could only read wav files that using PCM format. If you got any solution, please contact us. Also I'm trying to fix it but till now I have no progress

Edited by Stanwade

Hello @Excitablecell,

I'm currently experiencing problems with "Audio-keyframes converter". It won't inport any audio instead it will just import the same english.wav audio that was used as a sample. Idk what is causing this, I think it's an issue with something in the code or perhaps becasue I have already have python installed on my pc the exe is some how using the version of python I got installed instead of the compiled version but I doubt that is even possible being a python programmer my self.

I'm happy to maybe screenshare what is happening if you want, I hope I get a reply.

Edited by The Golden Pro

23 hours ago, The Golden Pro said:

Hello @Excitablecell,

I'm currently experiencing problems with "Audio-keyframes converter". It won't inport any audio instead it will just import the same english.wav audio that was used as a sample. Idk what is causing this, I think it's an issue with something in the code or perhaps becasue I have already have python installed on my pc the exe is some how using the version of python I got installed instead of the compiled version but I doubt that is even possible being a python programmer my self.

I'm happy to maybe screenshare what is happening if you want, I hope I get a reply.

thanks for your trying! 

I guess the reason why your cant import anythings is just perhap the convert API cannot identify nonstandard audio format.

Thus, if u want to import your own audios seccessfully, actually not only .wav format is needed, but also pcm format is necessary too.

so you can try to transform your audio files into .wav format(especially the pcm format inside) by other softwave before improting into the "Audio-keyframes converter"

if you want more details about "Audio-keyframes converter", you can clone the whole project from here:https://gitee.com/EXanimation/audio-converter 

its easy to know how it work, nvm the Chineses Characters, it wont prevent you from editing or just reading the coding file.

23 hours ago, The Golden Pro said:

Hello @Excitablecell,

format-factory is useful when you cant improt your audio file directly

you can try to transform your audio files into .wav format by it before improting into the "Audio-keyframes converter"

https://format-factory.en.softonic.com/