Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

17 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

Looks great!

Also, just a tip, but next time use the Advanced Character Model: Special, it's basically ACMV3, but way more optimised, less buggy, etc.

Well, in this case, I only needed the ACMV3. If I was doing it for an animation, I would have used a better one, but for a single render I was only looking for the 3D hat layer. So it served my purpose just fine!

On 12/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, Draco63 said:

Well, in this case, I only needed the ACMV3. If I was doing it for an animation, I would have used a better one, but for a single render I was only looking for the 3D hat layer. So it served my purpose just fine!

That's reasonable, but ACM:S also has 3D layers + all the bends are way less sensitive, so it's better, even for a render, since posing is much easier

2 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

That's reasonable, but ACM:S also has 3D layers + all the bends are way less sensitive, so it's better, even for a render, since posing is much easier

I didn't even use bends in this render XD