optifine jem files

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When I convert the model to a block, everything gets shifted and rotations are reset. I don't need them rotated, so I'll try to just align then again.

EDIT: after exporting as java block/item, how do I get it into mine-imator? When I try to import it, it doesn't show. I can move it around and rotate it, but it's either not there or invisible.

Edited by dublUayaychtee
autocorrect

13 hours ago, dublUayaychtee said:

When I convert the model to a block, everything gets shifted and rotations are reset. I don't need them rotated, so I'll try to just align then again.

EDIT: after exporting as java block/item, how do I get it into mine-imator? When I try to import it, it doesn't show. I can move it around and rotate it, but it's either not there or invisible.

You need to have the textures that the block needs/uses (with the same names) into the same folder of the json file. I've had this problem too. That's what worked.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:28 PM, Riftjaw said:

You need to have the textures that the block needs/uses (with the same names) into the same folder of the json file. I've had this problem too. That's what worked.

I will try this, thank you.

Update: it worked thanks

Edited by dublUayaychtee