Cyberpunk Skeletons Mine-imator Render

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey I know you.  Suggesttion is You need to make the Scene more connected. This Render is really little bit confusing render. Why? You may ask, Well because In Title, and Background you said that This is In Cyberpunk 2077, But What the connection between Cyberpunk 2077, And Skeleton. And why then This had A Lightsaber in it? 

I guess thats all The suggestions, I mean critics from me to Ya. Hope you're learn something new. 

2 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Hey I know you.  Suggesttion is You need to make the Scene more connected. This Render is really little bit confusing render. Why? You may ask, Well because In Title, and Background you said that This is In Cyberpunk 2077, But What the connection between Cyberpunk 2077, And Skeleton. And why then This had A Lightsaber in it? 

I guess thats all The suggestions, I mean critics from me to Ya. Hope you're learn something new. 

Cyberpunk is a genre not just a game.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:22 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

OK. I don't know if cyberpunk is a Genre too. 

Cyberpunk is Sci-Fi genre that features the low level of society with modern tech like cybertronics and stuff like that. Just that game is called Cyberpunk doesn't mean that everything has to be related to that game specifically. That game alone combines some of sci-fi genres alone.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:33 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

oh i didn't said cyberpunk 2077.

just cyberpunk/cyber era.

Btw the background is surface..

sorry bad english

Edited by Nurhidayat9904