Who are the best Mine-imator animators?

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Originally posted this on Planet Minecraft but guess that was the wrong place to ask, lol

Hi guys!

So I started using Mine-imator back in September of 2017 and by the beginning of 2019, I had become a master at rigging characters and a fair animator (maybe even below fair, lol). In 2019 I quit MI for Blender but MI still remains a place in my heart as it helped me become an animator, not the best, but still good enough to be considered one. I want to help others learn animation using MI and Blender thus I will be making tutorials on them in vivid detail so you can easily smooch of them XD
I do not guarantee they will ever be out but I would like to feature some of the best MI animators out there in this tutorial.

Thus I ask, who are the best Mine-imator animators in your opinion?

I have come across many, too many infact to decide alone.

Pls leave in the comments who you think are the best then I add a poll (on planetminecraft and maybe here) based on the 10 who were referred to the most and depending on the results of that poll, I will feature them in the tutorial.

I can't give too much time thus I will leave this forum valid until December 18, 2020
Pls submit your choice(s) by December 18, 2020, 11:59 PM EST. Any other comment after that will be read but ignored for the poll.

2 hours ago, ShotU said:

Jnick can't animate.

i haven't animated in 2 years lmao 

as on the topic .The top animator in the community are far and wide. What are u looking for top tier animators or "good" cus if your looking for good people like Shotu,Duskstar,binky,cipher.Now if your looking for top tier animators skibbs is a no brainer but their are also supah,Viridi,frosty,tysteria,alpha toostrr,JayH a few others but just a name a few 

This is the best animation i'v made so far. 

In the future, i think i might become one of the top tier animators, some day.

Hopefully i don't die before it happens.

Spoiler

Edited by FOXY TOONS

2 minutes ago, SharpWind said:

I actually think it's great he moved on. He's now creating amazing things in C4D
I've seen his work, still gives me chills, he's a talented guy

OK, so... Mine-Imator is just a place for Animators to start, And then once the Animators skills is good enough. They leave Mine-Imator. Why? Ok I appreciate your opinion sir.