RPG Shoots Down Helicopter

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not bad at all. The character movements need practice. The recoil seems a little late. When the helicopter lands, maybe it should slide for a bit after it stops rolling?

Oh and who made the helicopter model?

If you made it, best to mention it. If you didn't, you need to credit whoever it is.

6 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

If you made it, best to mention it. If you didn't, you need to credit whoever it is.

Salem made it.

Asnail88 did give credit although it's in the video in a weird font.    Probably a better idea to put a link in the topic instead.

29 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

Not bad at all. The character movements need practice. The recoil seems a little late. When the helicopter lands, maybe it should slide for a bit after it stops rolling?

I think it's perfect enough for desert theme, Because Of Sand Texture that are slowing the object. But this video need an effect like sand brushing out, or smoke. 

Haha I tried replying the other day but wouldn’t go through with my phone,

as for credits I neglected to add them to this page, however I did add credits in the video description & in the intro of the video. 

thanks for all the suggestions even though I won’t be updating this animation. Your suggestion move forward into future animations which helps improve me.