Purple Guy is about to kill you

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I kljust don't understand why does Pro User don't support new users. We are the same, Human being. Please someone give this Man A Motivation to grew up. Although I am a 2019 User, but I always trying to respect New users that don't now much about anything. Tutibrave. I support ya. 

2 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I kljust don't understand why does Pro User don't support new users. We are the same, Human being. Please someone give this Man A Motivation to grew up. Although I am a 2019 User, but I always trying to respect New users that don't now much about anything. Tutibrave. I support ya. 

I'm pretty sure they're joking, and not disrespecting them. It's kind of true tho

2 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Well It's just the reality we live in, not all treat others the way you want them to do. You can influence them but It's up to them to change, forcing them won't do any good.

Ethan here is indirectly criticizing the background, he's just making it interesting to read upon.

7 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Im not a "pro user" by any means. Im criticizing the laziness of the render. 

41 minutes ago, tutibrave said:

Also, please don't call this lame.

..When did he call it that?

10 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Bruh he was just pointing out that there is nothing in the background, he was not insulting him.

21 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

We all gotta start somewhere.

^^^^

3 hours ago, Minealif said:

Reputation isn't that important bud

I think it's important. Because, warning this is my opinion, If wrong we'll forgive me. I think it's important because when He make stuff like rig, videos, and render. 78% People are looking at their Rep numbers. And why I can say like this? Well because I see high rep number users when They just make a simple really really low efforts topic, But they get more noticed than low rep number users. This is my analysis. 

3 hours ago, OfficialCUYT said:

begging for rep isn't gonna help you buddy

That's right. @tutibrave you need to do it yourself. Yes I know it's hard. But can you just ignored When people say bad things about you? I can't help more, because it's your problem to solve man. I just supporting you. Nothing more I can help.

13 hours ago, Ethaniel said:

Im not a "pro user" by any means. Im criticizing the laziness of the render. 

That's how beginners work. Hey If you new to MI at this time, then Make a render. That you think it's a really nice to you, but not nice to pro Animator. What you gonna say? Hey listen Yeah I know this Render is simple. But listen... PRO Users Start from 0,And this is one is the Example. 

43 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

That's how beginners work. Hey If you new to MI at this time, then Make a render. That you think it's a really nice to you, but not nice to pro Animator. What you gonna say? Hey listen Yeah I know this Render is simple. But listen... PRO Users Start from 0,And this is one is the Example. 

My first render was horrible but at least I added scenery to it. 

Ok, can everybody stop replying to this topic!?

Most of the people here say that the render is bland, like the background, but I think I doesn't matter. I think @tutibrave made this render just to showcase his Rig. Most of the time when you showcase a model or rig the background and visuals don't have to look fancy, because you are supposed to be paying attention to the rig, not the background and visuals.

So @tutibrave just so this doesn't happen again, if you are showcasing a rig you made, when you are making a post or topic put "showcase" in the tags or title so people won't be confused when you make a render like this.

39 minutes ago, tutibrave said:

I didn't make that rig. That was made by someone else.

Also, how do I post videos on showcase?

You need to make a Really nice Video, then the benefits of it you will get An Upvote, And then The benefit of Being Upvote is:

1.Your Video will be in the showcase, But keep in mind that Upvote need at least 9-10 Upvote number. And 2.Your Reputations number will be increased.