Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Node feature. Sure not really function at all for this time. But For you that doesn't know what it is, Well Node is a graphical Customization. More information just look at Google what Node is. Search Node Blender. 

Yes Node from blender feature, But Can it get inside Mine-Imator As well? I don't know. If it added, It will be needed a Tab Feature as well. But it's up to you I just suggest it.  You guys can Ignore it, or Comment if you wanted. I want to see you're all Opinions too. 

And like Always. STAY SAFE. 

Nodes will not come to 1.3, and Nimi will sadly be leaving development after 1.3 (besides releasing small patch updates after the main update). Materials have not been announced yet, and I doubt they will ever be added to MI, especially with the current game engine it uses, but it's not impossible that basic materials could be announced for 1.3.

Nimi's plate is overflowing with new features to add, so now, more than ever, large suggestions are not considered at all.

13 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Nodes will not come to 1.3, and Nimi will sadly be leaving development after 1.3 (besides releasing small patch updates after the main update). Materials have not been announced yet, and I doubt they will ever be added to MI, especially with the current game engine it uses, but it's not impossible that basic materials could be announced for 1.3.

Nimi's plate is overflowing with new features to add, so now, more than ever, large suggestions are not considered at all.

But why does Nimi Is leaving the Development? If Nimi Leave it, Then Who gonna Nexted Mine-Imator Development? 

2 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

But why does Nimi Is leaving the Development? If Nimi Leave it, Then Who gonna Nexted Mine-Imator Development? 

Why he is leaving idk, but no one is planning on continuing MI's development after Nimi leaves sadly.

6 hours ago, Swingzero said:

Why he is leaving idk, but no one is planning on continuing MI's development after Nimi leaves sadly.

So this means Mine-Imator Will be Ended Like this? Is there anyone can continue the Mine-Imator Franchise? I Mean future of Mine-Imator? Because if Mine-Imator Stuck at 2021 Without any Improvement. I will switch into Blender. 

If this will really happen. This is THE END OF MINE-IMATOR. But who knows? Maybe in the future, Around The years 2025,Or 2027, Or Something. Someone will be continuing The Legend of Minecraft Animating Software MINE-IMATOR. Maybe with different Engine's? More Powerfull? More Efficient? More Featurea on it? Nobody Knows... 

So this means Mine-Imator Will be Ended Like this? Is there anyone can continue the Mine-Imator Franchise? I Mean future of Mine-Imator? Because if Mine-Imator Stuck at 2021 Without any Improvement. I will switch into Blender. 

If this will really happen. This is THE END OF MINE-IMATOR. But who knows? Maybe in the future, Around The years 2025,Or 2027, Or Something. Someone will be continuing The Legend of Minecraft Animating Software MINE-IMATOR. Maybe with different Engine's? More Powerfull? More Efficient? More Featurea on it? Nobody Knows... 

mine imator is open source
if you want to you could technically continue it yourself 
https://github.com/stuffbydavid/Mine-imator

Someone may pick up development in the future, but it's a big task, and the code is a mess from what I've heard. 1.3 is set up to be the "final update" that MI "needs," but development may continue in the future with someone else.

5 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

mine imator is open source
if you want to you could technically continue it yourself 
https://github.com/stuffbydavid/Mine-imator

If I evolved well. I mean if I am good at Do stuff, Do I will became A Next Developer? 

5 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Someone may pick up development in the future, but it's a big task, and the code is a mess from what I've heard. 1.3 is set up to be the "final update" that MI "needs," but development may continue in the future with someone else.

I want to became a Developer, But I need to learn first how to coding, and do stuff like Nimi does. Maybe around the years 2023 I will try to Make a a feature and ask David to my new feature, and if David says 'Alright it's a nice feature..',Well I will be the next developer, maybe. But if not, I need to learn more. And of course Feature are unique.