Mine-imator takes so long to load

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guess what. I always got this issue. Even when I started Mine-imator. The issue is that Mine-imator always takes 3 minutes [or more] to load.

I wanted this issue to stop. So, how can I get rid if this issue?

Edited by tutibrave

16 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

1. Get a better PC

2. Pester Nimi until you get banned from all 3 of the MI community discords

3. Pester the developers of Gamemaker until they block your email

4. By then you've learned blender. Forget all about MI

Relax buddy he's a newbie, and of course the user that don't understand much about Mine-Imator will doesn't now how, and why this is happening. 

7 hours ago, tutibrave said:

Guess what. I always got this issue. Even when I started Mine-imator. The issue is that Mine-imator always takes [or more] to load.

I wanted this issue to stop. So, how can I get rid if this issue?

This is an issue with the Game Engine the most recent version of Mine Imator uses. Loading times should be shortened in one of the next versions.

On 11/29/2020 at 8:05 AM, tutibrave said:

MojangYang, you're being off topic! You're just telling me to get kicked out of Mine-imator! I'm not moving to Blender! I don't know how I am gonna bend on a Minecraft rig! Also, I have downloaded Blender and tried it.

If you wanna create minecraft animations and renders seriously, you will need to move to blender/maya/c4d eventually.

but right now, nimi is doing everything he can to speed up mine imator.