Some little Optimization Suggestions

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

To begin, None of these (To my knowledge) are planned/announced as planned for any Future versions. If they were, I'm sorry for the mistake on my part.

- Do not render objects in the Timeline (besides Schematics) that are behind the Workspace Camera, Or Normal Camera
I'm not entirely sure if this is gonna change a lot, or if its even in Mine Imator as of right now. But, It should loosen up a little bit of lag for big projects with a lot of rigs

- Automatically lower the detail of Spheres, Cylinders, or Cones when in Low Quality Mode
Fairly Self Explanatory.

- Lower Detail of Textures and Objects the further away they are from the Camera.
Textures might not be possible, But Objects probably would be.

There is probably not much else that is possible to add. So this is all I got for now. But Hopefully some of these will loosen up a bit of Lag if any get added.

I agree with your suggestion. 

Because I am low spec user too, and if I import world that big, really-really big, like a city. This will make My Little wonderful Laptop Crying. And with your suggestion about low quality of texture, etc while we the camera moves away, I agree with this suggestion. 

3 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I agree with your suggestion. 

Because I am low spec user too, and if I import world that big, really-really big, like a city. This will make My Little wonderful Laptop Crying. And with your suggestion about low quality of texture, etc while we the camera moves away, I agree with this suggestion. 

I'm definitely not the lowest spec user, I just use and make really taxing rigs, With a lot of 2d planes, 3d planes, cubes, Bends, Etc. And having these things as a feature would help quite a bit for me. But this would REALLY help people who for example; Run off their CPU's Integrated Graphics/Don't have Dedicated GPUs, Don't have a lot of RAM, Or for people with Pentium 3 Processors or really old AMD Athlon Processors.

1 hour ago, JDButter Animations said:

I'm definitely not the lowest spec user, I just use and make really taxing rigs, With a lot of 2d planes, 3d planes, cubes, Bends, Etc. And having these things as a feature would help quite a bit for me. But this would REALLY help people who for example; Run off their CPU's Integrated Graphics/Don't have Dedicated GPUs, Don't have a lot of RAM, Or for people with Pentium 3 Processors or really old AMD Athlon Processors.

I have Dedicated GPU That has 2GB Of VRAM The Highest One,But Dono why My Integrated GPU Keep Force My Dedicated One to turn off,so that's why this problem makes me became a Low Spec User,Altough In reality if My laptop was in the right way,I am In the Medium spec User people. AMD mine.