Importing Rigs for other animation softwares into Mine-imator

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, I was thinking that in the next Mine-imator update, rigs for softwares that aren't for Mine-imator can be compatible with Mine-imator! So, Nimi, if you're seeing this, then program Mine-imator with the features I want, and you can also add improved lighting into the update, and use other features that you can think of.

Edited by tutibrave

You need to Remember this. Mine-Imator Was maded With GameMaker Studio 2 Engine. So I think It's Impossible to Add Non Recognized Obj Into Mine-Imator. Because It was maded By A different Kinds Of Engine. GameMaker Studio 2 Is not a Phyisics Engine. And Other Rig From Cinema 4D,Blender,Maya,etc is not the same as Mine-Imator Engine. So that's why From Years Ago,Reflections Was Not Exist In Mine-Imator. Because Of thaT. Engine Problem. So Conclusion is Impossible to Added Unrecognized Program into another Program. But I don't sure if this Feature was Impossible to Add into. Because In Modelbench you can export a Miobject Into OBJ,that you can used on After Effects,And Cinema 4D. Hope that helpful.

Deep beath-

That's a sweat dream, hate to pop it but uh...

1. Nimi is leaving and updating the lighting is easier said than done. Like Laca said, mi is made in GM. A not-amazing-for-3d engine. But good news is that we are already getting a lighting overhaul before Nimi leaves. Has it been released? I hadn't been paying attention to recent updates.

2. Cross program compatability has been suggested for billions of trillions of times. Believe me. Nimi had tried to add mesh import to mi and had failed because of UV problems. However, .obj mesh objects can be exported from modelbench.

Edited by MojangYang

7 minutes ago, tutibrave said:

WHAT!!!!? NIMI IS LEAVING!!!!?

Wait a minute. Did someone just talk about Modelbench? Well, why don't I just create a model?

Wait, MojangYang, why do you hate Minecraft 1.16?

He hates it for a very stupid reason. 

52 minutes ago, tutibrave said:

Ok, and what is that reason? Is it because of piglins?

Rather not talk about it ._.

And yes, making models inside modelbench is the best idea since you can export it directly for mine imator or as a 3d model for other 3d programs.

Edited by MojangYang