Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 hours ago, Mafa Animations said:

I've been noticing a lot of softer edges. How are they being made? is this some sort of new feature in MI?

It's nothing new really.

All you have to do is make your model larger, add a spotlight to it, adjust it a bit and you'll notice some glow in the edges.

Edited by MoltenLapizza
grammar

3 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Ah Now I know why Much Of My Art was Just Ignored By A People,Well Because I don't have a soft edge on it. Thankyou. Now I know why.

The forums are pretty much dead. I'm afraid it's much more difficult to receive feedback on your renders without knowing members of the community that can help and offer criticism on your work.

43 minutes ago, N7_207 said:

If this is a speedrun scene and if he kills the golem to get iron, then where did he get the iron ax?

This render was actually based off something that did happen to me while I was attempting to speedrun, I wanted it to be clear in the render that the golem was hit by me, the first idea I got was to sink the axe in his arm, and I couldn't use wood because that wouldn't make sense for wood to be in him so I just used a iron axe.

12 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

The forums are pretty much dead. I'm afraid it's much more difficult to receive feedback on your renders without knowing members of the community that can help and offer criticism on your work.

yeah. That's Why My Render Always being Ignored. Doesn't matter How Super Fantastic My Render Are. I try Everything,But Doesn't Work. So thats why I make a AMA What Would Happen? 

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Should->Would.