Someone is needed to record vocals for a project

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Something appears to be missing. hmm...

Ah yes, they are known as details about the project.

Meaning while, if nobody is willing to voice for you, you could "always" use 15.ai

which is an accurate speech generator with emotion that is down most of the time.

Edited by MojangYang

4 hours ago, MojangYang said:

Meaning while, if nobody is willing to voice for you, you could "always" use 15.ai

which is an accurate speech generator with emotion what is down most of the time.

Thankyou so much! I need an Acotr but no one can help me now you can help by ask me this and him, thanks! 

17 hours ago, MojangYang said:

which is an accurate speech generator with emotion that is down most of the time.

Hello thanks for answering, what I need are voice actors, I mean people who give voice to my animations

Edited by Marc imator

25 minutes ago, Marc imator said:

Hello thanks for answering, what I need are voice actors, I mean people who give voice to my animations

I know that's what asked for. It's just unlikely that anyone is going to voice for you for free. We are animators modelers and renderers, we are usually quite busy and few of us even do voice.

1 hour ago, Marc imator said:

MojangYang Yeah. Marc imator Technology is coming so far.. You can use Our Existing Technology which is AI Voice Generator that not really sounds like a Human. But It can helps you when Nobody can help you.  Use technology to help Ya.. That's what my mindset are.

1 hour ago, LacaMenDRY said:

MojangYang Yeah. Marc imator Technology is coming so far.. You can use Our Existing Technology which is AI Voice Generator that not really sounds like a Human. But It can helps you when Nobody can help you.  Use technology to help Ya.. That's what my mindset are.

is that I find it difficult to find a voice generator