How to Post?

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Questions:How do I make/Post A Topic that are noticeable to people? Because I always feel when I Make a New Post doesn't matter its low efforts or extremely high efforts. People just watch, and see my Topics, And then Gow away just like that without leave a reaction or comments.  But what makes me really really confuse is, When I see a User with tons of reputation number that Post a simple,very very simple Topic. Even it's lower Efforts than Mine. But that user get's So Much Reactions such a Upvote, Or Downvote,Comments And etc. Can someone tells me why, and how to do the right way? Please respond. This is Questions.  Thanks. 

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Fix spelling errors.

Yeah you only get tons of attention  if your content is outstandingly impressive. So try making something new and do your best to keep improving. Also, keep in mind that the forums aren't so active, not many people are around like in older times. 

Nonetheless, the famous people who get tons of reactions and comments have been here for a while, and have posted ten times the amount of content that you have, so it's natural that they've got a bunch of followers. Just make more content, try to do something new that hasn't been seen before and make it as impressive as you can. 

Edited by -StickyMations-

17 hours ago, Swingzero said:

There is no such thing as "noticeable" option while posting a topic, and about the second part, idk I guess people just aren't interested in the content you post.

Well that make sense.. 

14 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Yeah you only get tons of attention  if your content is outstandingly impressive. So try making something new and do your best to keep improving. Also, keep in mind that the forums aren't so active, not many people are around like in older times. 

Nonetheless, the famous people who get tons of reactions and comments have been here for a while, and have posted ten times the amount of content that you have, so it's natural that they've got a bunch of followers. Just make more content, try to do something new that hasn't been seen before and make it as impressive as you can. 

OH Thankyou for telling me about it 

I will try it later on. 

On 11/20/2020 at 10:49 PM, Swingzero said:

There is no such thing as "noticeable" option while posting a topic, and about the second part, idk I guess people just aren't interested in the content you post.

Hello, how can I post in mine imator forums
The site is a bit confusing?

Edited by Night Rage Animations