Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So Physics Is Impossible To Add Into Mine-Imator? That's right,And That's why The Reason I Make This Physics Animations. Let's Have a look!

Yeah I know your Questions. YES, I Animate It Manually By Hand With Parts,By Parts. This Took Me Almost 7 Hours Of Working To Done this Detailed Physics. Yeah I know there's No Rotational Keyframe,Because My Brain Is You Know what I feel if Your'e Animator too. So What do ya Guys think?   Oops,Don't just leave like that. This took me 7 Hours. Give me a Reaction,Or Comments.  This is a Heavy Metal Cube,And The Red One is the Heavier Cube. And The Blue Pusher is the Magnet,You can see it right on the lights blipping.

Thankyou.

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Add more Details.

First of all, respect for your dedication, it looks good. But, i want to point out that, some of the first cubes to fall out of the platform have kind of ease out transition in their movement, before they hit the floor, which feels kinda weird if you want to simulate physics. Also you specified that the red cubes are heavier than blue. If you wanted to say that those should fall faster than blue cubes, the red one at the back hits the ground AFTER blue cube. But generally i like it ^_^.

43 minutes ago, golemcz said:

First of all, respect for your dedication, it looks good. But, i want to point out that, some of the first cubes to fall out of the platform have kind of ease out transition in their movement, before they hit the floor, which feels kinda weird if you want to simulate physics. Also you specified that the red cubes are heavier than blue. If you wanted to say that those should fall faster than blue cubes, the red one at the back hits the ground AFTER blue cube. But generally i like it ^_^.

Yeah I Noticed that Problem, but I Really Tired To Fix it so that is. Btw thanks.