Help needed

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Is there a way to change the transformation settings from global to local like in blender? Global transform is hurting by brain as sometimes doing stuff like rotating just does this:

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.PNG yep, BOTH the Z and Y axis are merged together, making it impossible to select one.

Please, give me a solution to this, I've run into this problem a lot of times.

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, MoonLightYT said:

Is there a way to change the transformation settings from global to local like in blender? Global transform is hurting by brain as sometimes doing stuff like rotating just does this:

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.PNG yep, BOTH the Z and Y axis are merged together, making it impossible to select one.

Please, give me a solution to this, I've run into this problem a lot of times.

Yeah It Anoying me Everytime I do it,So I always Reset the Settings,If I want to Animate the Body,

4 hours ago, MoonLightYT said:

BOTH the Z and Y axis are merged together, making it impossible to select one.

This is a very relatable problem I frequently encounter when animating, sadly there's no fix to this currently, and I'm not sure if nimi is planning on fixing this anytime soon.

On 19.11.2020 at 14:27, MoonLightYT said:

Есть ли способ изменить настройки преобразования с глобальных на локальные, как в блендере? Глобальное преобразование вредит мозгу, поскольку иногда такие вещи, как вращение, просто делают это:

брухххххххххххххххххххх.PNG да, ОБЕ оси Z и Y объединены вместе, что делает невозможным их выбор.

Пожалуйста, дайте мне решение, я сталкивался с этой проблемой много раз.

You can change the hierarchy of your rig something like this:
WrcQe80.png

And just use additional pivots when needed.
Yes, it's a crutch. But at the moment I do not know of any other solution.