Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Known to be the first commercially-successful Submachine Gun in history (Besides the rare Beretta Model 1918), the MaschinenPistole 18, I, was used by the German Empire's Sturmtruppen, in the final year of the First World War, 1918. From there, it would continue to be used in that area after the defeat and collapse of the German Empire, and was even reiterated as the MP 28, II ten years later.

Instead of using its own original magazine, it originally fed by the Luger P08's magazines, Especially the 32-round TrommelMagazin 08, otherwise known as the Snail Drum, although it had poor reliability.

Yes, that means you can put an actual 8-round Luger Magazine into it, but what kind of madman would do that??

Here's some images:

;

hOtJavP.pngEqkFMtu.png

0qrN5Uu.pngr6Je96s.png1bz7Tsv.pnglniJbUs.png

Note: due to a texture bug, this bullet appears black, I have no idea why

fhU2fgi.png

mPYNyTJ.png

Note: Same issue here, along with the Magazine Well

EJlT9LO.pngS6pZ0ka.png

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tkbgy93dxm4tb61/MP18.zip/file

Edited by TheLuigiNoidMan
Changed Download Link

6 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

This is Freaking Awesome Weapon RIG! I can guess that you make this First on the Texturing Problem,Then Modeling it on Modelbench. BTW this is Amazing RIG!

Thanks, I wasn't expecting it to turn out that well.

By the way, there is more to come ?