Rate My Skills. Parkour Test Animations.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So Guys,I alreay making the Parkour Animation Test. Rate My Video,And tell me what to fix,and where to increase,and so on. Animating Process=3 Hours, And Editing Process=2 Hours. Total=5 Hours. 

So here is the Video:

Rate My Skills.  Stay Happy,Stay Cool,And Like Always.

Don't Forget to breath while doing parkour.

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Add production Time details.

I'd say around 7/10

Unless he has strong legs, It felt like there was no anticipation in the jump. The movements of the guy while in the air have pretty noticeable stops but to be fair I wouldn't have noticed it if the camera  in 0:09 wasn't like that, still you gotta have more movements if there's a camera angle like that. The part I disliked about is the way he climbs up, I had this mistake before  so yeah I can tell. The arms and legs were too weird and fast because the way you did your climb up is wrong. I don't know how to put it in words but you can use references from parkour videos like this. 

Spoiler

E0sGICz.gif
( Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhrRKTZSY5U )

I'm not that familiar with parkour but the gif shows that he's moving back with his leg, so that he can have more space in putting his foot unto the ledge without unnecessary hitting.

I hope this is good enough for you.

5 minutes ago, MoltenLapizza said:

I'd say around 7/10

Unless he has strong legs, It felt like there was no anticipation in the jump. The movements of the guy while in the air have pretty noticeable stops but to be fair I wouldn't have noticed it if the camera  in 0:09 wasn't like that, still you gotta have more movements if there's a camera angle like that. The part I disliked about is the way he climbs up, I had this mistake before  so yeah I can tell. The arms and legs were too weird and fast because the way you did your climb up is wrong. I don't know how to put it in words but you can use references from parkour videos like this. 

Hide contents

E0sGICz.gif

I'm not that familiar with parkour but the gif shows that he's moving back with his leg, so that he can have more space in putting his foot unto the ledge without unnecessary hitting.

Oh Thanks For Tell me about. The reason why The movement while Climb up is to fast is because the Folder speed,And the Keyframe that Already set it,And If I Undo,All my Keyframe will be erased. I will Try to fix this problem.  Thanks.

9 minutes ago, MoltenLapizza said:

I'd say around 7/10

Hide contents

E0sGICz.gif

Oh I forgot to tell ya if the video you show me was different movement,because different causes. On the video you show me,He Running towards the wall,and Mine was Running,And Jumping from one giant cube,to another giant cube.  And surely In real life My legs was really strong,Not gonna lie. My musscle In in Arnm,And Leg was really really strong,so little bit make sense to the Parkour that I made,But not really perfect. So Thanks Again For Tell me this problem. I will try to fix it. See ya.

5 hours ago, DCTAnimations said:

You should have increased the FOV as he jumps. But its still pretty Good.

Oh Good Idea,I forgot about it. Thankyou.

5 hours ago, CanadianLunaPogi said:

Smh, he didn't do a 360 noscope backfilp mlg jump.

?Also I want to make that Parkour Style,but That backflip Animations Will be So Much time consuming.  I want to make it one day later...

Edited by LacaMenDRY
This not supposed to happen.