My submission for Sharpwind's Ninja Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Overall The Most thing I like from your animation is Particle, And Sound Effects.  For the animation movement looks not really good, and not really bad. For the lighting make it more contrast, And for the Hand Scene that taking a surigen? I think it's that name? For that scene you need to make the arm, or hand make it movable, you can make this on modelbench.  Overall the animation looks really nice, The Sound Effect, The Cinematography, The Particle all of that makes this animation really cool. 

1 hour ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Overall The Most thing I like from your animation is Particle, And Sound Effects.  For the animation movement looks not really good, and not really bad. For the lighting make it more contrast, And for the Hand Scene that taking a surigen? I think it's that name? For that scene you need to make the arm, or hand make it movable, you can make this on modelbench.  Overall the animation looks really nice, The Sound Effect, The Cinematography, The Particle all of that makes this animation really cool. 

Thank you for this detailed critisism. ????