Just a furry fox rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So... i maded this rig, it's just like a fox, a humanoid fox... a furry.. or something like that, for now, it have tons and tons of giltches everywhere, because it's fully done on MineImator, i didn't use ModelBench, i will try to "repair" that's glitches, for make it downloadable for you guys, of course, if you want

Here an example

https://ibb.co/LnMLtLs

Edited by FoxyThePirate2704
I just decided to change the 2 pictures for 1 that it's most acceptable

Just now, KevThePurpleFox said:

please make this downloadable, i love it

I was planning do that, but sorry, I lost the original model because of a Hard Drive issue, i tried to remake it but isn't the same than before

Maybe i will upload the template that i created and used in this render i was thinking that was unnecessary but maybe i will upload it later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by FoxyThePirate2704
wrong link :P

29 minutes ago, FoxyThePirate2704 said:

I was planning do that, but sorry, I lost the original model because of a Hard Drive issue, i tried to remake it but isn't the same than before

Maybe i will upload the template that i created and used in this render i was thinking that was unnecessary but maybe i will upload it later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

can you upload the template?

14 hours ago, KevThePurpleFox said:

can you upload the template?

Um... yeah, but, it's a little bit confusing, i have to fix it first before uploading it, the body part's doesen't have name and they are not rotated, i will fix that and upload it this Thursday

13 hours ago, FOXY TOONS said:

Is that FLStudio I see?

Yeah... i didn't know what to put there so... i just make a screenshot of FL Studio 20 ^ ^ ' '