LUCKY BLOCK Challenge - Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here is my first animation made with Mine-imator .. Sorry that Monster School is not liked around here, I think that is due to many low-quality animation outthere and the cringe style of many videos. Give a small change to this small animation, it is supposed to be fun .. nothing else !!

Thanks in advance !

Smh, no one learns...

It's alright, fer2020, people here despises Monster School so bad they would literally downvote it without warning, but I see potential into these genres. Take a look at Ghostblock, a famous MI animator who's mostly recognized for his Monster School videos, but instead of being thrashed hardly, people praised him for his unique animation style along with epic comical cuts. Your Monster School video is just the start, slowly you would improve on proper animating skills, lighting, and executions. :) Good luck on your future animations, Monster School or not!

As for the MI Forums community, it doesn't surprise me, but really disappointed me. I know it's toxic, but none of them even thought of giving newbie users(no offense, man) proper criticism. Not a single soul.

Y'all can lash at me all you want, but I still see 'cringy' MI genres with potential if used properly. 

57 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Smh, no one learns...

It's alright, fer2020, people here despises Monster School so bad they would literally downvote it without warning, but I see potential into these genres. Take a look at Ghostblock, a famous MI animator who's mostly recognized for his Monster School videos, but instead of being thrashed hardly, people praised him for his unique animation style along with epic comical cuts. Your Monster School video is just the start, slowly you would improve on proper animating skills, lighting, and executions. :) Good luck on your future animations, Monster School or not!

As for the MI Forums community, it doesn't surprise me, but really disappointed me. I know it's toxic, but none of them even thought of giving newbie users(no offense, man) proper criticism. Not a single soul.

Y'all can lash at me all you want, but I still see 'cringy' MI genres with potential if used properly. 

Ghostblock is underrecognised

6 hours ago, Mercury said:

Smh, no one learns...

It's alright, fer2020, people here despises Monster School so bad they would literally downvote it without warning, but I see potential into these genres. Take a look at Ghostblock, a famous MI animator who's mostly recognized for his Monster School videos, but instead of being thrashed hardly, people praised him for his unique animation style along with epic comical cuts. Your Monster School video is just the start, slowly you would improve on proper animating skills, lighting, and executions. ? Good luck on your future animations, Monster School or not!

Thanks Mercury, I aprecciate your nice reply .. and just a couple of days ago I have watched a the AMONG US video from Ghostblock, and yes, the video is funny and the sound is awesome .. I will try learn from his technique and try to improve my skills and (maybe) made better videos ... 

Thanks again man, stay cool !

and for the haters out there ... well, I just check some of the Youtube profiles and OMG !!   Come on people, all you have done is some Minecraft/Mine-Imator boring videos with 50 o 60 views in a couple of years, LOL !!    I prefer to be a youtuber who made cringe Monster School videos and having 30 million views/month (like Platabush, for example) and NOT to be a nobody with a couple of boring videos with 50 views in .. forever !! but what woould I know !!  ?

6 hours ago, fer2020 said:

Thanks Mercury, I aprecciate your nice reply .. and just a couple of days ago I have watched a the AMONG US video from Ghostblock, and yes, the video is funny and the sound is awesome .. I will try learn from his technique and try to improve my skills and (maybe) made better videos ... 

Thanks again man, stay cool !

and for the haters out there ... well, I just check some of the Youtube profiles and OMG !!   Come on people, all you have done is some Minecraft/Mine-Imator boring videos with 50 o 60 views in a couple of years, LOL !!    I prefer to be a youtuber who made cringe Monster School videos and having 30 million views/month (like Platabush, for example) and NOT to be a nobody with a couple of boring videos with 50 views in .. forever !! but what woould I know !!  ?

? that's not a good response.

Most of the haters might include 9redwoods, Frost, and other amazing MI animators, the reason they don't get good views isn't because of boring stuff, but because they don't spread their video links to many platforms, and otherwise known, Monster School is still popular to people without proper perspective.

2 hours ago, Mercury said:

Most of the haters might include 9redwoods, Frost, and other amazing MI animators, the reason they don't get good views isn't because of boring stuff, but because they don't spread their video links to many platforms, and otherwise known, Monster School is still popular to people without proper perspective.

Not only that, but original stuff doesn't get searched in the search bar which massively decreases the chances of smaller channels getting seen. Monster School gets tons of views because little kids search for it and find tons. Honestly, Fer's response angered me quite a bit but I simply chose not to respond lmao

10 hours ago, Mercury said:

Yeah, I guess that's fair ..  but if they are so good on MI, why they are so harsh to peple that (in this moment at least) is not that good ?? ?

1 hour ago, fer2020 said:

Yeah, I guess that's fair ..  but if they are so good on MI, why they are so harsh to peple that (in this moment at least) is not that good ?? ?

? Professional people tend to criticize beginners. Don't blame them, they are trying to help you in their way(sometimes)