Kantin Dinas Pertanian Environment Replica.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi Guys,How are you today,Tomorrow,next Years? Hope you always healty... So guys this is my creation About my home replica,Yes My Real Home That I make the replica into modelbench,and Mine-Imator 3D Object. I was focused on the 3D Modeling right now. So here is the first Render,And The Final Result. This took me Almost,or even completely 4 Hours. lets Take a look.

First Render:

WrDz9GZ.png

Final Result:

mOyZnaI.png

Time lapse Video of making Proccess,And Layer By Layer Video:

And The Layer By Layer Video:

Am I doing right? I was Afraid if I was posted so much video,If I was wrong,Please tell me faster So I;m not gettin Warned Again. Thanks Guys,Stay Home,Stay Healty,And Like Always

STAY CREATIVE.

1 hour ago, HeYoNia said:

Your house is a car, nice.

Nah My House Environment. My real House was on the front of My car If I make it. You better watch the making Proccess Video,So you got more details what I mean. 

1 hour ago, HeYoNia said:

is a car, nice.

I like my own Car,That's Why I Always place my car whenever I go. In MI I mean,Not RL.   The V2.0 of My AUDI A9 CAR will be arive soon.. I mean Will be coming soon.