Reflective Using Duplicate Object.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Reflective Effect Using Duplicate Object.

Modeling With:Modelbench,And Made With:Mine-Imator. I was so Happy to make a Reflections Effect using all methods, Imagine That Mine-Imator For the first time to have real reflections maybe at 2027. I have a meme!     Mine-Imator Update:Reflections Feature.   Meanwhile Everyone At YouTube:Reflection,Reflections,Reflective,Reflections. That will be funny,but Awesome Time. I hope that One Day,Mine-Imator will have Reflections Feature.   My Predictions Is 2027. 7 Years from now. But who knows? Only the Developer will know. 

AZxoFZ7.png

I hope that I'm not doing wrong again with the text. My warn points now are 7. 3 Points Again then ''When I see you again Music is playing''.Well Guys,Stay Home,Stay Safe,And Most Importanly Take care of each other. Assalamualaikum.

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Typo Fix.

44 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

It seems I've failed to comprehend what is being said here.

Wkwkwk. 

the conclusion it self mean,if Mine-Imator have reflection update for the first time,then maybe on youtube Mine-imator will became famous again with much same topic,or content on the new video that all animators upload. That is Reflection. See how much video about reflections would be existed.   For your information,Wkwkwk mean lmao,or funny expresion in Indonesia.