Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

First of all No.

Okay but seriously, there's a lot of Errors here.

Use other transitions, it makes the animation more appealing. linear can be good sometimes but only at fast paced animations.

The lighting does not fit with the sky, the sky is all dark and blue while there's some scenes where the lighting is orange or yellow.

There's the camera, when you move to another scene I can see a speedy camera there, you should do an instant transition each time you move into a new scene. The camera movement sucks as well, sometimes it goes fast and immediately goes slow so like I said, transitions.

And finally the infamous Alpha glitch. While lowering the alpha of an object, there can be glitches when your object suddenly becomes bright or you can't see what's behind. You can fix this by using render depth of that object, you can try increasing the render depth the object.

42 minutes ago, MoltenLapizza said:

First of all No.

Okay but seriously, there's a lot of Errors here.

Use other transitions, it makes the animation more appealing. linear can be good sometimes but only at fast paced animations.

The lighting does not fit with the sky, the sky is all dark and blue while there's some scenes where the lighting is orange or yellow.

There's the camera, when you move to another scene I can see a speedy camera there, you should do an instant transition each time you move into a new scene. The camera movement sucks as well, sometimes it goes fast and immediately goes slow so like I said, transitions.

And finally the infamous Alpha glitch. While lowering the alpha of an object, there can be glitches when your object suddenly becomes bright or you can't see what's behind. You can fix this by using render depth of that object, you can try increasing the render depth the object.

Thank you very much for this detailed feedback, I will try to correct that in my next animation

I can tell from watching this that you're pretty new to animating in this program. MoltenLapizza covered a lot of things that can be improved, though they probably could've said it in a nicer way. The main thing that stuck out to me was the lack of character movement, especially on the Wither Skeleton. I suggest moving the limbs more as, you know, creatures are usually animated; not static. Showing character through the movements of characters is one of the core things of animation, so I suggest trying to move the characters' limbs more in the future.

Another thing I noticed was the Monster School inspiration, which has got pretty bad rep here due to its overuse (and how it tainted this program's image).

I think this was good for a first, but just try and improve on the things Molten and myself suggested and I think you'll go far :D