Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have been working on a model so I can be a independent creator and so I don`t have to put people names In my videos. I made my own Rig in Model Bench and it works perfectly but it just doesn`t upload the file to mine-imator so I thought I could just make everything hidden and then it would work but it doesn`t work like that and I can`t find any information about this problem or how to fix it for these versions. I tried my best to fix it on my own but I hit a Very Big Road block.

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, CookieM24 said:

I have been working on a model so I can be a independent creator and so I don`t have to put people names In my videos. I made my own Rig in Model Bench and it works perfectly but it just doesn`t upload the file to mine-imator so I thought I could just make everything hidden and then it would work but it doesn`t work like that and I can`t find any information about this problem or how to fix it for these versions. I tried my best to fix it on my own but I hit a Very Big Road block.

Hide contents

Maybe You Haven't Update it yet? 

20 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Maybe You Haven't Update it yet? 

Everything is updated to the newest version that I can find and know of and i still doesn`t work. Thank you for trying to help me. :)

20 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

Is there any chance you could send the .mimodel? I could try taking a look at it.

Also, does the log say anything about the crash?

The crash load I showed at the end of the video. I hope that helps. and I will try to show you the file. Thank you for trying to help me. :)

14 hours ago, Mafa Animations said:

Just send the log, man. We can figure out much more.

I believe I showed the crash log at the end of the video. I hope your having a good day. :) 

19 hours ago, Cryptic Runner said:

did you check if you gave a name to the model under the model properties tab? might be the cause if you forgot to do that

Thank you for trying to help. I Just Checked and I Did name it ( I named it Cookie Camo) Thank you for helping me. :)