MINE-IMATOR REFLECTIONS BY LACAMENDRY.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Although a good substitute, if you really want some good reflections, calculate the reflection from the main camera to the normal of the mirror  and animate the reflection camera  pointing accordingly. Not practical with mine-imator of course... unless you're really dedicated or something.

2 minutes ago, Mafa Animations said:

Although a good substitute, if you really want some good reflections, calculate the reflection from the main camera to the normal of the mirror  and animate the reflection camera  pointing accordingly. Not practical with mine-imator of course... unless you're really dedicated or something.

Thank You For the Information.

Cameras aren't the best but it is a solution. In my way of doing reflections is I just duplicate everything in a folder, flip it over and align then drop floor's opacity depending on how reflective it is.

4 minutes ago, ShotU said:

Cameras aren't the best but it is a solution. In my way of doing reflections is I just duplicate everything in a folder, flip it over and align then drop floor's opacity depending on how reflective it is.

What about the animated Character?