Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Can Mine-Imator Engine Handle The TAB Feature?

Like We know that modelbench had 2 tab on the top of the screen.

one is the modelling Tab,and second one is the Preview Tab.

Can We have that On Mine-Imator?

Like this for example:

Tab 1=Keyframe Maker.     Tab 2=Main Camera/Work Tab.   Tab 3=3D Model Preset,Or RIG Model.

I sure Mine-Imator Engine Can handle this Feature Right?

Am I Right?

Just add a tab.

IF can't Then Why the hell modelbench Does?

And yeah My  2 Question is:

Are MI,And MB Is A Different Engine?

MI is GameMaker Engine.

MB?  I want to know.

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Spelling Fix.Typo.

38 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Can Mine-Imator Engine Handle The TAB Feature?

It can but It's really unnecessary, I mean everything is already in one screen. Clicking on a button just to click already more buttons is not that efficient. 

You can drag and move the panels if you didn't know.

39 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Are MI,And MB Is A Different Engine?

No, They both use the same Engine.

18 minutes ago, MoltenLapizza said:

It can but It's really unnecessary, I mean everything is already in one screen. Clicking on a button just to click already more buttons is not that efficient. 

You can drag and move the panels if you didn't know.

No, They both use the same Engine.

Thankyou For your Opinion Sir.

The reason I want Tab Feature is To make People to Not Confuse.

Here.

If you have a 4K Monitor for example.

It will be easy to you.

because you have A MASSIVE Screen.

But what is People Out there just have 768p?

That People Will be Freaking Out When They Work On A Big Project?

Adjustment Tab,ViewPort tab,Camera Tab.

That people will harder to done their Project.

So I am A Psycology,Psikolo,Psyhu,What the name Of Psaikoloji?  I forgot the Spell.

I"m not a Professional Psycology,But I know a little bit about Human Brain,And Mind.

If that people That I just say it before, Done hes Project.

The Productivity Of that People Will Be Decrease.

Why?

Because They,Or He Tired Of being Drag this tab,then scale it down,And then Drag The Camera Tab.

That very very Annoying.

It"s My Opinion.

So I just want Low spec User,And MI To became A More Fantastic Looks Animating Software.

What Function of this Forum is I can"t Show my opinion about the future of MI right?

Sorry Ma English LAnguage a little bit HArder to REad.

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Runner said:

that'd actually be way more overwhelming than it is now. you've already got everything you need on screen with no clutter at all, except if you intentionally stack all windows on each other

Yeah I know.

It's Not A Problem For Us that Have At least 1080p,And 4K Display Monitor.

But,What about a low spec pc out there?

Listen,The smallest Resoulution You have,The Harder You When You make a big Project.

Here i have an Example:

wQNpdLO.png

This is what Low resolution Monitor looks like.

And it's Very very Annoying,I know we can Put The 'Frame 0 for Camera'Tab On the image into 'Camera Properties".

it's better if The People have this monitor resolution:

TPwNS2R.png

I Hope You Understand.

Be care About Low spec monitor.

I have 1080p Screen,But That doesn't Make me forget to care about low screen user outhere.

You can change the resize panels/toolbar/timeline to smaller sizes if they take up too much room on smaller displays.(Recommended display size is 1600x900 anyways.) As for tabs, the toolbar like everything else in the UI, will be updated similarly to Modelbench.(There will be other changes to help make the UI more compact.) At the moment there aren't any concrete plans to add more program modes to Mine-imator as the current "mode"/workflow works fine already, splitting it up would cause annoyance for users having to constantly swap between modes to access something. We'd probably add a new mode if it offered a completely different workflow for achieving something, like for example if Modelbench was integrated entirely into MI, it'd be a new "Modeling" mode.

29 minutes ago, Nimi said:

You can change the resize panels/toolbar/timeline to smaller sizes if they take up too much room on smaller displays.(Recommended display size is 1600x900 anyways.) As for tabs, the toolbar like everything else in the UI, will be updated similarly to Modelbench.(There will be other changes to help make the UI more compact.) At the moment there aren't any concrete plans to add more program modes to Mine-imator as the current "mode"/workflow works fine already, splitting it up would cause annoyance for users having to constantly swap between modes to access something. We'd probably add a new mode if it offered a completely different workflow for achieving something, like for example if Modelbench was integrated entirely into MI, it'd be a new "Modeling" mode.

Ok sir,Thanks.

Here the thing that I want to Ask.

Can MI have Different Rendering Mode?

Like Modelbench?

I got this idea when I import A Big Size Scenery Into MI,And It's Very laggy.

So if We can change the render mode into no texture,but just a shape.

Maybe the laggy problem will solved.

maybe..

So if that possible?

ThankYou.