Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't know guys. 

If the list that I make is acceptable with Mine-Imator Engine which is Game maker. 

Si here it is the Idea for Mine-Imator Update:

1.IK features. 

2.Reflections(I know it's impossible). 

3.Follow Path Features. 

4.Freely to move the object like Model Bench, which is we can move randomly, or Automatically XYZ. 

So we don't need to Move it Manually. 

5.Can Import Selective Image, or Object at once. 

6.Can Import Video footage into Mine-Imator. 

7.Mouse Focus(That mean When you hover your mouse into something else like Timeline. The Focusing point of mouse will be just in Timeline. 

But if you hover again Your mouse into something like Right Options Tab, The focusing Point Will be change from Timeline into Right hand side, or Tab Adjustment. 

Just like Adobe Premiere Pro. 

I hope Youll understand what I mean...). 

8.Interface Update. 

9.Update Bend Features(Make the bending Features for the example is Steve Body. 

Me it when we bend it, it became smoother). 

10.Motion Capture Features. 

11.Face Tracking Features(Got this idea from another user, I forgot the name). 

12.Custom Keyframe(Freely To Adjust the Key frame).

13.Tab Features(Like Modelbench,We have Two Tabs On The Top Of the screen).

14.And the final is. 

Upgrade Mine-Imator Engine.

You can choose where is the possible to add in. 

Thanks. 

Good morning, good evening, and good night. 

*STAY CREATIVE*. 

How do I Make the text Bold? 

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Add some Idea.

Some of these sound good, other's sound kind of unrealistic. I don't think porting Mine-Imator to another engine would really be worth it considering the time it'd take v.s. what you get out of it. The ability to import multiple images/assets at once sounds like a good feature though.

3 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Some of these sound good, other's sound kind of unrealistic. I don't think porting Mine-Imator to another engine would really be worth it considering the time it'd take v.s. what you get out of it. The ability to import multiple images/assets at once sounds like a good feature though.

OH HI Keep On Chucking! 

I am your subscriber! 

Ok. 

11 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I don't know guys. 

If the list that I make is acceptable with Mine-Imator Engine which is Game maker. 

Si here it is the Idea for Mine-Imator Update:

1.IK features. 

2.Reflections(I know it's impossible). 

3.Follow Path Features. 

4.Freely to move the object like Model Bench, which is we can move randomly, or Automatically XYZ. 

So we don't need to Move it Manually. 

5.Can Import Selective Image, or Object at once. 

6.Can Import Video footage into Mine-Imator. 

7.Mouse Focus(That mean When you hover your mouse into something else like Timeline. The Focusing point of mouse will be just in Timeline. 

But if you hover again Your mouse into something like Right Options Tab, The focusing Point Will be change from Timeline into Right hand side, or Tab Adjustment. 

Just like Adobe Premiere Pro. 

I hope Youll understand what I mean...). 

8.Interface Update. 

9.Update Bend Features(Make the bending Features for the example is Steve Body. 

Me it when we bend it, it became smoother). 

10.Motion Capture Features. 

11.Face Tracking Features(Got this idea from another user, I forgot the name). 

12.Custom Keyframe(Freely To Adjust the Key frame).

13.And the final is. 

Upgrade Mine-Imator Engine.

You can choose where is the possible to add in. 

Thanks. 

Good morning, good evening, and good night. 

*STAY CREATIVE*. 

How do I Make the text Bold? 

Hold up-

IK features can actually be made, but only MB, which can still be imported to MI.

Reflections are still plausible with tricks, but not actually can be made in-program.

Follow path features? What, is that a Blender thing?

Freely moving an object in MB is not a thing. You still have to move its rays around, like MI.

Importing selective objects is literally the same thing as saving the specific selected object and importing it in another project.

Importing video footage in MI? Place it in GIF and MAYBE it would work in MI surfaces(i don't know).

I don't get what mouse focus is, but I think that moving your mouse after holding some animation features or stuff still works for the timeline and make keyframes after that.

What's wrong with the interface update? I probably heard that Nimi is gonna make a interface update, but I don't really know. 

Uhhh, we already have bending features on MB for that.

Motion cap-HAHAHAHAH that's so FUNNY! Mine-Imator is not like other programs, it's only made in GameMaker, which makes the motion tracking stuff IMPOSSIBLE to do.

Face tracking= read above over this

Custom keyframes might still be considered, a good idea really. But I doubt any of us knows how to make proper custom keyframes for proper animations ?

Upgrading MI Engine means taking all the code and redoing it on another engine,  with the old MI appearance which took Nimi and other developers what, 9-11 months? I don't know, a YEAR maybe. With all the new stuff we have right now, it's like, probably 5-9 years of work.

I know you wanted these stuff, but it's just extremely hard/impossible to do all of them. Maybe a miracle would happen ;)

Things I would like Mineimator to have:

• render video higher than 8k resolution
  • Ability to use all CPU cores when rendering instead of mainly GPU.  Basically, I want Mineimator to be able to use every possible resource that a PC has to speed up renders.
  • renders up to 14 bit video rather than 8 bit (8 bit really sucks for color correction)
  • higher fps options such as 75fps, 120fps, 240fps
  • Ability to use RTX tensor cores to speed up renders like Keyshot, Vray and iray.

13 hours ago, Mercury said:

Hold up-

IK features can actually be made, but only MB, which can still be imported to MI.

Reflections are still plausible with tricks, but not actually can be made in-program.

Follow path features? What, is that a Blender thing?

Freely moving an object in MB is not a thing. You still have to move its rays around, like MI.

Importing selective objects is literally the same thing as saving the specific selected object and importing it in another project.

Importing video footage in MI? Place it in GIF and MAYBE it would work in MI surfaces(i don't know).

I don't get what mouse focus is, but I think that moving your mouse after holding some animation features or stuff still works for the timeline and make keyframes after that.

What's wrong with the interface update? I probably heard that Nimi is gonna make a interface update, but I don't really know. 

Uhhh, we already have bending features on MB for that.

Motion cap-HAHAHAHAH that's so FUNNY! Mine-Imator is not like other programs, it's only made in GameMaker, which makes the motion tracking stuff IMPOSSIBLE to do.

Face tracking= read above over this

Custom keyframes might still be considered, a good idea really. But I doubt any of us knows how to make proper custom keyframes for proper animations ?

Upgrading MI Engine means taking all the code and redoing it on another engine,  with the old MI appearance which took Nimi and other developers what, 9-11 months? I don't know, a YEAR maybe. With all the new stuff we have right now, it's like, probably 5-9 years of work.

I know you wanted these stuff, but it's just extremely hard/impossible to do all of them. Maybe a miracle would happen ;)

Thanks for your opinion sir. 

Can I call you mister? 

Thank you for coming in. 

Yeah That make sense to me. 

Well I just wanted The developer take one of these that are possible to add in. 

2 hours ago, Lusin said:

Things I would like Mineimator to have:

• render video higher than 8k resolution
  • Ability to use all CPU cores when rendering instead of mainly GPU.  Basically, I want Mineimator to be able to use every possible resource that a PC has to speed up renders.
  • renders up to 14 bit video rather than 8 bit (8 bit really sucks for color correction)
  • higher fps options such as 75fps, 120fps, 240fps
  • Ability to use RTX tensor cores to speed up renders like Keyshot, Vray and iray.

I can guess that you have a Quantum Super Computer In Your Home?

Cuz that why you need all of these. 

RTX Support. 

75-240 FPS. 

Lol I don't have that Super computer. 

Nice to you. 

Have a Powerfull PC. 

But mine is not. 

I wish it would have a Better Debug protocol on Mine-Imator and on Model bench so when you compute gives up and crash the software will save you work and doesn`t delete it. 

I hope they fix the bugs in model bench. like deleting the textures on the model when you pushed save on it like a 100 times.

( Found out the hard way after my 6 months of work was delete after it crashed on me.)

29 minutes ago, CookieM24 said:

I wish it would have a Better Debug protocol on Mine-Imator and on Model bench so when you compute gives up and crash the software will save you work and doesn`t delete it. 

I hope they fix the bugs in model bench. like deleting the textures on the model when you pushed save on it like a 100 times.

( Found out the hard way after my 6 months of work was delete after it crashed on me.)

Both Mine-imator and Modelbench save backups, which can be opened by changing the file extension when opening a project/ model.

I'd like to see "Select as camera for rendering" feature or something.

That would make switching between cameras much easier, would add possiblity to use several ones at once and keep proper one of them for rendering

6 hours ago, Draco63 said:

I'm pretty sure reflections aren't impossible, just very hard with the engine that they have to work with. I've seen people make 3D reflections with Gamemaker.

So It's A Good News!

Where you seen Reflections In Gamemaker?

youTube,Or Google?

Give me a Link.

I use to know.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:29 PM, Nimi said:

Both Mine-imator and Modelbench save backups, which can be opened by changing the file extension when opening a project/ model.

Every time I open model bench my model is all white and the texture is gone and I don`t know why. Thank you for your help, information ,and time to help me solve theses problems that I`m having.

If you want to see what my problems Are  I made a video of them (My Video ).

Thank you again for you help and your time.