Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, FrostyRazr said:

Its mr darls fnaf character rig pack, can't find the link, they r .mimodel I believe 

Since that rig pack was made before Modelbench even existed, they are definitely not .mimodel files. They're actually .mproj, which is the old Mine-imator project file type lol

However, people like Phyre, ShotU and Mercury have been making FNAF models, so I'd recommend checking their stuff out.

6 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

Since that rig pack was made before Modelbench even existed, they are definitely not .mimodel files. They're actually .mproj, which is the old Mine-imator project file type lol

However, people like Phyre, ShotU and Mercury have been making FNAF models, so I'd recommend checking their stuff out.

Oh ok! Thank you! Do u mind leaving the link do there rigs?

4 hours ago, FrostyRazr said:

Oh ok! Thank you! Do u mind leaving the link do there rigs?

No one really has the rigs anymore i mean join supah.exe discord and their prob a download their.But your honestly better off remaking the rig in MB in your own style instead of retexturing the original pack

13 hours ago, Jnick said:

No one really has the rigs anymore i mean join supah.exe discord and their prob a download their.But your honestly better off remaking the rig in MB in your own style instead of retexturing the original pack

oh... ok!

20 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

woah bro chill lol, did not expect me to be mentioned. Yes, I do make FNAF models, just not OC ones.