Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, I'm just going to say it. You are amazing! I never learned to make stuff look this good as fast as you are learning! (Honestly, I'm not even sure I've really figured it out yet XD) Keep up the good work!

Alright, here's some of my criticism.

The lighting is very flat, and it feels as if everything in the scene is illuminated. The areas inside the bookshelves should be pretty dark. You should try experimenting with the ambient color for some darker shadows. It will also highlight the sun rays even more, giving a more warm and cozy feel.

Now that I look at it, I don't exactly see any shadows besides the one being cast on the floor from the sunlight.

Some dust particles would look great in the light rays. They're pretty easy and simple to set up.

52 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Alright, here's some of my criticism.

The lighting is very flat, and it feels as if everything in the scene is illuminated. The areas inside the bookshelves should be pretty dark. You should try experimenting with the ambient color for some darker shadows. It will also highlight the sun rays even more, giving a more warm and cozy feel.

Now that I look at it, I don't exactly see any shadows besides the one being cast on the floor from the sunlight.

Some dust particles would look great in the light rays. They're pretty easy and simple to set up.

Gonna improve later, appreciate your advices