rig for mine imator request

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Sockypegasus said:

We dont do commissions  here unfortunately  but you should try to make it yourself so you can improve 

There is a subforum named "requests" although they posted in modelbench creations for whatever reason. Almost no requests are actually fulfilled. Usually the comments are full of people new to the forums telling them to model it themselves.

Anyways, you didn't give us nearly enough information. If you have a specific character in mind, you need to tell us in as much detail as possible. We can't read your mind.

3 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

There is a subforum named "requests" although they posted in modelbench creations for whatever reason. Almost no requests are actually fulfilled. Usually the comments are full of people new to the forums telling them to model it themselves.

See, this is why I didn't think commissions were a thing here originally. I would have noticed almost immediately if they had made it easy to see, and I never look in modelbench creations.

But still, I do think that MI and MB are easy enough to use that anyone should be able to make what they want, they don't need to pay anyone for it. I mean, they can, but I wouldn't.