Zoomed Out!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

7 answers to this question

Looks like your laptop has a high-resolution display. While Windows and some apps can scale up their user interface, Mine-imator isn't capable of doing that, making the interface look tiny in comparison

The only solution, though not ideal, is to lower your resolution in the Windows settings app, by following those steps.

Zoomed out? what do you mean by "zoomed out"?

if you don't know how to move the work camera (or any camera, the controls are the same):

- hold the right mouse button to move the camera, and while hodling it, use the WASD or ZQSD keys to move it, like in a FPS game

- hold the left mouse button to rotate the camera around the (0, 0) coordinates

Edited by Ghatos

Honestly i have no idea what issue you are having. be more specific when asking questions. That image looks normal to me. if you are having trouble navigating, do what ghatos mentioned. for in depth beginners' tutorials, i recommend anxiouscynic's. get the basics right first.

7 hours ago, Ghatos said:

Zoomed out? what do you mean by "zoomed out"?

if you don't know how to move the work camera (or any camera, the controls are the same):

- hold the right mouse button to move the camera, and while hodling it, use the WASD or ZQSD keys to move it, like in a FPS game

- hold the left mouse button to rotate the camera around the (0, 0) coordinates

I am basic in mine-imator, this issue has never existed, every app on my windows machine is zoomed out, not just MI, ModelBench, Premier Pro, and so on.

3 hours ago, JM Animations said:

try

ctrl + (+)  larger

ctrl + (-) smaller

Did that, not working.

3 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

You're unable to change the UI size. I heard something about your screen's resolution affecting this, but it may be false.

You were indeed correct, screen resoulution was the issue! all fixed, I am running windows on a mac so its prob that. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Voxy said:

Looks like your laptop has a high-resolution display. While Windows and some apps can scale up their user interface, Mine-imator isn't capable of doing that, making the interface look tiny in comparison

The only solution, though not ideal, is to lower your resolution in the Windows settings app, by following those steps.

Thanks for helping with the issue! The issue has been resolved, I appreciate your great efforts.