Mine-Imator + Mods?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

5 answers to this question

As in like a plugin, by modifying Mine-Imator, like adding extensions.
I've always imagine something like this could be done, but with the software it's built on, not sure if it's possible or not.
You would also probably need experience with GameMaker and a license to use GamerMaker since Mine-Imator is built on it.

10 hours ago, Korbs said:

As in like a plugin, by modifying Mine-Imator, like adding extensions.
I've always imagine something like this could be done, but with the software it's built on, not sure if it's possible or not.
You would also probably need experience with GameMaker and a license to use GamerMaker since Mine-Imator is built on it.

22 hours ago, Umuttmz54 said:

Can I Add Mod Blocks, Mobs, İtems Vs İnto Mine-Imator 

Actually, mine-imator version files (They contain character, item, block, special block, biome, banner, particle, etc data) are stored in the program's data.

'Mine-imator\Data\Minecraft' has a version.zip and version.midata file, the zip is for textures, and models, and the .midata is how mine imator recognizes them.
Once you figure it out it's pretty easy to add blocks items and mobs, i'm probably not gonna go into depth here cause lazy, but if you look through the files you can probably figure it out, since it's pretty straightforward.

(Unless you're using an outdated version of mine imator)

5 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

Actually, mine-imator version files (They contain character, item, block, special block, biome, banner, particle, etc data) are stored in the program's data.

'Mine-imator\Data\Minecraft' has a version.zip and version.midata file, the zip is for textures, and models, and the .midata is how mine imator recognizes them.
Once you figure it out it's pretty easy to add blocks items and mobs, i'm probably not gonna go into depth here cause lazy, but if you look through the files you can probably figure it out, since it's pretty straightforward.

(Unless you're using an outdated version of mine imator)

OK Thanks Pally

Edited by Umuttmz51