Dev update #19: Taking Inventory

At this point, Mine Imator is gonna compete so much with other industry standard programs, Atleast in the case of Minecraft Creations.

With how easy it is to use, And how apparently we have Indirect Lighting, Which is basically Light Bouncing from what I can see. This program is actually getting more potential. More than I ever could've thought. Amazing job Nimi, Thank you for doing this.

15 minutes ago, JDButter Animations said:

At this point, Mine Imator is gonna compete so much with other industry standard programs, Atleast in the case of Minecraft Creations.

With how easy it is to use, And how apparently we have Indirect Lighting, Which is basically Light Bouncing from what I can see. This program is actually getting more potential. More than I ever could've thought. Amazing job Nimi, Thank you for doing this.

If only IK was added.

cus i was told to post it here.do you think the revamp to  the interface would work better with small screens?My screen is decently small as its a laptop and mi looks very messy would the revamp of it work better for people like us?