Spring Bonnie (retexture)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Small note: The model is NOT mine, the model belongs to @ShotU he gets the credit there.

However... this retexture is something that belongs to me, me and only me... okay that's a lie I'm thinking of uploading to rigs so yeah.

Just enjoy

Reference:

GMod] Spring Bonnie V8 by OdiumDevoniX on DeviantArt in 2020 | Fnaf, Fnaf  wallpapers, Fnaf drawings

Version 1:

eURJ3GA.png

Version 2:

SBqLMsc.png

SBqLMsc.png

1 hour ago, ShotU said:

Please contact me before modifying/releasing my models and/or rigs. I will let this slide just this once.

I would say that clearly in big letters in the topic that contains this model. At lease he credited you so appreciate that

52 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

I would say that clearly in big letters in the topic that contains this model. At lease he credited you so appreciate that

I personally don't like it when people modify my models without my permission unless the model is intended to be modified, regardless of credit.

Edited by ShotU

18 hours ago, ShotU said:

Please contact me before modifying/releasing my models and/or rigs. I will let this slide just this once.

I'll make sure to do so next time!!

Oh and since you want to know before hand, I'm planning to do a retexture of Freddy to make Fredbear so yeah, don't say I didn't warn you

Edited by Miggeti No Sama
Don't worry about that...

On 10/6/2020 at 11:24 AM, Miggeti No Sama said:

I'll make sure to do so next time!!

Oh and since you want to know before hand, I'm planning to do a retexture of Freddy to make Fredbear so yeah, don't say I didn't warn you

also you have to get permission you cant just do it

On 10/10/2020 at 5:12 PM, Jaxxling said:

also you have to get permission you cant just do it

tbh im still waiting to get permission for the fredbear, i still haven't started yet

On 10/10/2020 at 12:40 AM, ShotU said:

Toxicity is not wanted.

sorry not trying to be toxic

Edited by Miggeti No Sama